Information We Collect and How We Use It
We do not require personal information to browse our website or access most information. We do not collect personal information about our visitors unless you choose to provide this information. We do not share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party and will not without your permission.
Forms on our contact page, email subscriptions, donations, and career/employment pages may request information such as your first and last name, email, mailing address, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information. However, we do not store sensitive personal information such as credit card or Social Security numbers.
Technical Information We Collect Automatically
America’s Languages tracks visitors’ computer IP addresses, operating system (Windows, Unix), browser type (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), the date and time you access the website, URLs of pages visited, and visits that were directly from another website or source (a link from another website). Each user’s personal information remains completely anonymous. This technical information helps us to detect server problems or webpage errors, administer our website effectively, and analyze performance. Ultimately, this information serves to enhance our visitors’ experience.
Social Sharing Features
America’s Languages may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “share” button). For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. Security Information provided by users of http://al.pt-staging.com/americanlanguages/index.php is stored in a modern hosting facility providing industry-standard facility and data protection. However, users should be aware that no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure.
Unsubscribing or Opting Out
Last updated: July 06, 2018
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where You Can Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: